Wednesday, May 15, 2013

And it begins with.. Zoya Summer Pixie Dust: Beatrix and Stevie

Soo.. after postponing it for so long, here I am, starting my very own nail blog! I have been thinking about which nail polish I should start with, and I decided to start with Zoya Pixie Dust that I just received today. I've been curious about these ever since they released their first Pixie Dust collection, which I don't have any (yet!). I have other mainstream brand textured polish, and I love them! And I'm happy to say, I love Pixie Dust! I only got 2 of their summer collection, but I really want to get at least 2 more, and a few from the previous collection.  

Ok, enough talk and let's get to the pictures, lol!


Zoya Beatrix
 
Zoya Beatrix. I used 3 thin coats for this picture, without base coat/top coat. I like the color itself, but it doesn't really go with my skin tone. Although the sparkles could convince me to leave it on.


Zoya Stevie
 
Zoya Stevie. This is love at first sight for me. I also use 3 thin coats for this picture, without base coat/top coat. I think this shade is so feminine, but doesn't make you look too girly (if that make sense!lol) 

Both these polishes have that sugary sparkle that makes me craves for candy! Which one(s) is your pick from this collection?

I purchased these from Nail Polish Canada, retails for C$9.75 ea, but you get free shipping for order $25, plus their customer service is AH-mazing! If you reside in Canada, you should definitely check them out. 

How did I do on my first post? ;) Any critiques and/or suggestions are welcome! 

 XO 
Novi

2 comments:

  1. Great first post! :)
    I also received some of the pixies dusts yesterday and had to put Destiny on right away! They are just so fantasic and great for doing nail art, especially gradients. <3
    Keep up the blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I can't wait to get the other pixie dusts! :)

      Delete