Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Femme Fatale Eventide

Hi All! :)

Just a quick post today to show you what I'm wearing today ;) I have a VERY blingy nails right now, seriously, my nails look too fancy to go groceries shopping. 

For the undies, I used a NOPI shade I recently purchased, Mer-maid For Each Other. It is a Target exclusive shade. I almost forgot that this exist, until I went to Target that has just opened nearby. This is 2 coats without top coat.

Nicole by OPI Mer-maid for Each Other
I did not have application problem with this glitters, although I did have to fish a bit for the large square glitters. I used 2 coats of Eventide for these pictures. I had a little trouble taking the pictures under artificial lights, as you can see in the next two pics. They are just too sparkly! 

Femme Fatale Eventide

Femme Fatale Eventide
This one is taken under natural lights, and it's showing the glitters much better.

Femme Fatale Eventide
Femme Fatale polish can be purchased directly from Femme Fatale Cosmetics if you reside in Australia. For international ladies, it can be purchased from Llarowe.

Hope you enjoyed the post!


XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment