Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Half Moon Mani With Some Bling!

Hello again! :)


Today I want to show you all my half moon mani. I used the shades from OPI Euro collection for this mani, Eurso Euro, My Vampire is Buff, and Seche Collage Overlay.





 Sorry about the oily fingers! I take my photos near the window, and I'm losing the light, so I just want to get it done as fast as possible :)





Seche Collage Overlay has holographic hexagon glitters, larger white hexagon glitters, and holographic bar glitters. As you can see, I only used the holographic hexagon glitters here. I used my smallest dotting tool to pick and placed them on the nails. Love how they turned out!



I used 2 coats of My Vampire is Buff, 1 coat of Eurso Euro, and 1 coat of Poshe. I probably should have used Gelous before Poshe, since I can still feel the bumps where I placed the glitters.

So, what do you think? What's on your nails today?


XO
Novi


No comments:

Post a Comment