Monday, May 20, 2013

My Weekend Mani: Easy Dotticure with Zoya Stunning

Happy Monday!

Hope everybody had an awesome weekend! Just a quick post to show you what I am wearing for my long weekend! :)

I started with Zoya Rocky as the base, layered with INM Northern Lights top coat for a subtle spark.

Zoya Rocky
I couldn't decide for a while what I wanted to do with it, tried tape mani and ended up didn't like it. I had to redo my base color, which made my cuticles look a bit dry and icky on the next pictures, sorry about that! I decided to go with a simple dotticure using colors from Zoya Stunning collection, you can see all the swatches here.



I'm quite happy with the result, simple but colorful. Just the way I like it! :) But I woke up the next day, and thinking "hmm.. maybe these would look better mattified.." So I did it, and I love it even more!

Mattified!
So, what do you guys think? Do you like it better glossy or mattified? I left my other hand glossy so I can have both looks and compare them whenever I want, lol.


Hope you enjoyed the post!

Ps. I just added Bloglovin, so don't forget to follow me! :)


XO 
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment