Wednesday, May 22, 2013

NOTD: Illamasqua Vice

Hi All! :)

Today I'm trying out my first Illamasqua polish, Vice. It is a deep reddish pink with rubber finish. 

Illamasqua Vice - Natural Light

Illamasqua Vice - Natural Light
Illamasqua Vice - Artificial Light
I quite like this rubber finish, much better than matte finish. But I do like matte finish achieved from a top coat, is that weird? lol. The formula of this is amazing! Now I'm wondering how their creme polish is like. I used 2 coats for pictures above.

Here are the look with top coat, taken under artificial light.

Illamasqua Vice with TC

Illamasqua Vice with TC
Anyway, I'm still experimenting with my hand 'pose', still can't decide which one I will be using as my signature post yet. Maybe you can tell me which one you like the best? :)


XO
Novi




No comments:

Post a Comment