Friday, June 14, 2013

Rainbow Leaf Water Marble

Happy Friday!


It's one week before summer starts! Unfortunately today is a rainy friday for me here. But that never stop me to put on something bright and cheerful on my nails ;). Just so you know, I don't wear nail polish according to season, just whatever I feel like it. You might see me wearing pastels in the summer, or maybe neon in winter, lol. You never know!



I hope you're not sick of another water marble post. I'm kinda crazy about it lately. It's seriously so much fun! And I totally made up the name, I had no idea what to call this, but I think they kinda look like leaves. What do you think?




I did this yesterday, and already chipped one nail while making dinner :( but that's ok, another reason to change my mani! I'm just glad I already took the photos to show you guys. 




For this water marble, I used 2 coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales The Walls as base, Sally Hansen Fuschia Power, Green with Envy, and Pacific Blue. These polishes are great for marbling. Just be sure to do it in a well ventilated room, as the smell is pretty strong.



I hope you like it as much as I do. Have a great weekend everybody! (Ps.Who else is going to see Man of Steel tonight?? :D )


XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment