Friday, July 5, 2013

Gradient Turtle Shell

Happy Friday!!


I recently purchased a set of Bundle Monster plates after giving it a lot of thought. It's kind of overwhelming to see that many plates and designs all at once! Really hard to choose which one to try first, and finally decided to use BM-313. I hope you like what I came up with :)







For the gradient base on my index and pinky, I used OPI Jade is The New Black, OPI Dim Sum Plum, Zoya Thandie, Color Club Pucci-Licious, stamped with OPI Pink Friday.

For my middle and ring finger, I used OPI What's With The Cattitude, OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender, OPI Mermaid's Tears, NOPI Hit The Lights, and stamped with Color Club Pucci-Licious. To finish the look, I used INM Northern Lights to give some sparkle to it!




I purchased my BM set from Nail Polish Canada, I like the free shipping that they offer ;). You can also purchase it directly from Bundle Monster, or from Amazon.


XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment