Thursday, July 11, 2013

ILNP Princess Diaries & Cosmic Barney

Hi guys!


As promised, I am sharing another ones of I Love Nail Polish holo I bought, and today I'm showing you Princess Diaries and Cosmic Barney. I love the name of these polishes! 

Princess Diaries is a pink polish with linear holographic effect. It has great formula, here I used 3 thin coats, but 2 coats would have been enough.
Cosmic Barney is a deep purple, also with linear rainbow holographic effect. This one looks SO amazing in the sun. The formula is a bit thick, but it's super opaque. What you see in the pics here is only 1 coat! I think I'm gonna need a full size bottle of this one.

All pictures were taken under direct sunlight. I had to stick my hand out of the window, but it's totally worth it! Lol!


ILNP Princess Diaries & Cosmic Barney


ILNP Princess Diaries & Cosmic Barney

And then I did a simple tape mani over them..

ILNP Princess Diaries & Cosmic Barney

ILNP Princess Diaries & Cosmic Barney

ILNP Princess Diaries & Cosmic Barney
I Love Nail Polish brand can be purchased directly from their website here. Full size bottles retail for $10, and the ultra minis are $3.75.

XO
Novi







No comments:

Post a Comment