Friday, July 12, 2013

Skittle French Tips

Hi guys!


Are you getting ready to paint your nails for the weekend? I did! But then, as I editing the pics, I'm getting unsure if I love this mani. Does that ever happen to you? 
I'm not a big fan of french mani, but I figured maybe I'd love it this time. My free hand skill is definitely need improvement. Practice, practice!! The idea was to do a heart-shaped french tips. But some of them look more like chevron, lol!






Products used:
Butter London Marrow (base)
French tips from thumb-pinky:
Color Club Harp On It
Color Club Over The Moon
Color Club Cosmic Fate
Color Club Cloud Nine
Color Club Cherubic

Well, what do you think? I don't think I'll be keeping this for too long..


XO
Novi

2 comments:

  1. I love the holo! I think the pointer finger might be my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clare, mine too! That's the only one with the perfect shape. Lol!

      Delete