Monday, July 29, 2013

Unnamed Mish Mash Nail Art

Hi guys!

Yup, you saw the post title, I don't know what to name this mani :p It was spontaneous, the only thing I planned beforehand was the base color that I want to use. I wanted to practice using my striping brush, and as this is my first time using it, please excuse the messy lines I did,lol! It could get better, right? ;)

Well, here it is..




Products used:
OPI My Vampire Is Buff
OPI Can't Find My Czechbook
OPI Suzi's Hungary Again!
For my thumb and pinkie, I did a randomly placed dots.
For my index and middle, I did a color block, and made partial flower petals.
And on my ring finger, I did stripes with Can't Find My Czechbook and Suzi's Hungary Again over My Vampire is Buff. This one took the longest! And I learned that I should not attempt to do a sing-a-long to the radio while doing this.


So, what do you think? My lines still need a lot of work, that's for sure, the flowers too! But overall, I think it's not too bad. At least the colors are pretty together ;)

XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment