Friday, August 9, 2013

OPI Incognito in Sausalito & Dining al Frisco from San Francisco Collection

It's Fridayy!!


And I have 2 more OPI San Francisco collection to show you today, Incognito in Sausalito and Dining al Frisco. I also did some nail art with these shades, cause I just can't help myself! :D

Incognito in Sausalito, an almost black dark blue creme. I absolutely LOVE this one! Perfect formula, so smooth and very opaque. Can be a one coater for short nails, though I used 2 coats here with top coat. I can't say yet if this is going to stain, just double your base coat just to be safe. I can see this being used for stamping in the future ;)

Incognito in Sausalito

Incognito in Sausalito

Incognito in Sausalito
Dining al Frisco, a fresh air blue with silver frost. I haven't decided how I feel about this one. I love the shade of blue, but not so much for the frost, although it's not too bad. It's brush stroke-y when applied, but most of the strokes disappear as it dries. If you look really closely, there's hints of turquoise blue shimmer in it. Shame that you can barely see them, it would've made this very pretty. I tried to capture the shimmer, but failed :( This is 2 coats with top coat.


Dining al Frisco

Dining al Frisco

Dining al Frisco
Now, I don't know what to call this. Interlocking lines? A comb? Lol! It's just an idea that I had to try. Because what you imagine does not always translate into nails well, this is probably one of the example. But I still think it's pretty cool, although the lines could have  been neater. 



Will you get any of these two? Or maybe both? ;)

XO
Novi

4 comments:

  1. Ha! That totally makes me think of a comb! Very cool. :)
    Not so much into Dining al Frisco. But after seeing your photos of Incognito in Sausalito, I must have it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm glad my photos could persuade you ;) You won't be disappointed, it's perfect!

      Delete
  2. Hmmm.. I went into Ulta yesterday and got Alcatraz... Rocks. I wasn't that impressed with anything else, but your photos have convinced me that I NEED Incognito in Sausalito! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you also got Peace&Love&OPI! It's another must have from this collection! :)

      Delete