Sunday, September 1, 2013

31DC2013 Day 1: Red Nails

Hi guys!


So, today is the first day of the 31 day nail art challenge! I have to admit, it was a rocky start for me. I literally sat for 2 hours staring at my nails, which I've painted red last night. My mind was drawing blank. I don't know if it's because I'm feeling under the weather, or just because I'm not feeling red nails on me. I tried one or two things, and removed it cause I didn't like it. So finally I decided to just do a simple nail art, dots and hearts. I'm really not good at making hearts, which you can see from the result.. haha. But it is a challenge, so I just went for it! 



Not sure what I would call the heart on my middle nail, hairy heart? Lol! It was free-handed, I think that's pretty obvious. The rest, dots and hearts were made using dotting tools.




For my red, I used OPI Die Another Day. The pink used is OPI Pink Friday. China Glaze Liquid Leather for the black polish. The glitter on my thumb is Nicole by OPI Heavenly Angel.

See you tomorrow for the second day of 31DC2013! Hopefully I can do better than today :)


XO
Novi



No comments:

Post a Comment