Wednesday, September 25, 2013

31DC2013 Day 24: Inspired By a Book

Happy Hump Day!!

This post was supposed to go up yesterday. I've done the mani yesterday, but I felt too tired to do the rest (taking pics, editing, writing the post..) So, here it is now! :)
For inspired by a book mani, I chose one of Stephen King's book that I actually knew the movie first. The mani was inspired by the book covers that I'll be showing below.



I'm sure most of you familiar with this evil clown, or even had your love of clown scarred by this book/movie. This was actually done pretty quick, which was probably one of the reason why I picked this. I've been feeling under the weather, on and off in  the last few days. Which made me think of ending my challenge early..



Here's the list of all the shades used for this mani:
OPI Light My Sapphire (base)
OPI My Boyfriend Scales The Walls
OPI Vodka & Caviar
OPI Red My Fortune Cookie
Sally Hansen Pacific Blues
Nicole by OPI Mermaid For Each Other
Butter London Matte top coat

XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment