Friday, November 1, 2013

Swatches: CbL Unorthodox Annie

Hello, hello!

I'm back with another CbL shade to show you (and expect to see a few more CbL in the next several posts). The one I am showing you tonight is also a part of Tribute to Michael Jackson collection. Unorthodox Annie is a dark plum shade with linear holographic finish, I see hints of brown in some angle. The formula is on a thick side, but it has great opacity, I used 2 coats with HK Girl top coat.

I'm still experimenting on my light box lightning setup to see which works best, I like the one I'm using here, but it's not quite as good to use for taking photos of holo polish. The pics here are not showing the full holo effect of this polish. I promise you the rainbow holo is much stronger under the sun and artificial lights.


CbL Unorthodox Annie

CbL Unorthodox Annie

CbL Unorthodox Annie
Unorthodox Annie will still be available to purchase through pre-order or restock. Make sure to follow Llarowe on facebook for restock/pre-order announcement. You can check out more of CbL collection here. These polishes retail from USD 6.00 - USD 12.00.


**a good friend in QC let me swatch her polish :)

XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment