Monday, December 16, 2013

Swatches: Colors by Llarowe Army of One

Hi guys!

I received 2 new pretty in the mail today, and tonight I'm showing you one of them. It's one of the new shades from Colors by Llarowe, called Army of One. It's a dusty green with linear holographic effect. This shade is pretty unique in my holo collection, granted it's not a big collection, lol. This is the shade of green that looks quite good with my skin tone. 
For the swatches here, I used 2 coats without top coat. The formula is excellent, no issues at all. In person, the green is slightly darker than shown in pics here.

CbL Army of One

CbL Army of One

CbL Army of One
Colors by Llarowe polishes are exclusively sold at Llarowe website, retails from USD 6.00 - USD 14.00 depends on the finish. Usually you can only buy these during restock or pre-order since they are selling pretty quick. But as this post is written there are still quite a few shades available to purchase, and the next restock should be sometime in January. Make sure you like Llarowe on facebook so you won't missed restock info!

XO
Novi

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! I went with Mojito in the latest restock, another green(er) holo by CbL....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! and I don't say that much about greens ;)

      Delete
  3. So pretty, I want this and Mojito, but kept myself to "only" 10 CbL last restock.

    ReplyDelete