Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Swatches: Takko Lacquer Kiss The Sky

Hi guys!

Today I have Kiss The Sky from Takko Lacquer to share with you. It was one of my unplanned buy that happened because of a restock rush, lol. But now that I've tried it, I don't regret getting it at all. 
At first I thought this would be too similar with Max Factor Fantasy Fire, if layered with the right undies. In a glace, it kinda does. But each has its own unique characteristic that stands out. Max Factor FF's shimmer looks more intense to me, as you can see it here. Kiss The Sky has a similar look, but the shimmer is a duochrome, it shifts from orange to green depends on the angle and lightning. 

I have no issues with application. My swatches here are with 3 thin coats and topped with HK Girl top coat.

Takko Lacquer Kiss The Sky

Takko Lacquer Kiss The Sky

Takko Lacquer Kiss The Sky

Takko Lacquer Kiss The Sky

Takko Lacquer Kiss The Sky
Takko Lacquer can be purchased directly at takkolacquer.com on the restock day, for US customer only. International customer can get their hands on it from stockist such as Llarowe or Mei Mei's Signatures.


XO
Novi

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, and you showed off the shimmer perfectly. I'll need to find a dupe from one of my other favourite brands.

    ReplyDelete