Thursday, January 23, 2014

Holographic Rainbow And Dots

Hi guys!

Last night I wanted to use one of my special polishes, my nails were all clean and prepped, but then I couldn't get the lid to open. I put it under running hot water for a few minutes, twice! And it still stuck. I hate when that happen. 
So, a random idea for a mani popped up, and this is what they turn out.. I have to say, I always ended up liking my unplanned mani better!



I used China Glaze Liquid Leather as the base for all nails. Then I did a sponged gradient on my ring and middle finger using Color Club Miss Bliss, Kismet, and Over The Moon. Then I did a dotticure using the same color for the rest of the nails. Got myself a new bottle of HK Girl that I used to seal off the mani, my first bottle was already really low, it's a little thick, but still usable, I'm SO amazed by this top coat!







What do you think? Do you like this holographic gradient? I do! Very much :)

XO
Novi

10 comments: