Wednesday, January 22, 2014

NOTD: Colors by Llarowe Come Dance The Hora

Hi guys!

Yesterday I told you I have 2 new polishes joining my stash, and I showed you one of them. Now here's the other one. It's one of the polish from Colors by Llarowe Xmas/Hanukkah 2013 collection, Come Dance The Hora. 
It's a silver linear holographic with silver and blue hexes. I like it! It's looks complex and super sparkly. I need this polish in every color! I used two easy coats, and got a decent amount of glitter every time. It dries to a bit of a textured finish, so two coat of top coat might be needed for a smooth surface. I only used one here.

Come Dance The Hora

Come Dance The Hora

Come Dance The Hora

Come Dance The Hora

Come Dance The Hora
What's on your nails today? Let me know in the comment ;)


XO
Novi

6 comments:

  1. You make this look so pretty. I don't really care for glitter that much, but I kind of want this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie, you don't have this one? You need it!

      Delete
  2. Somehow I thought this was all glitter and not an actual opaque holo base...even more reason to use it ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I edited the description, the silver glitter are the same size of the blue ones. I just couldn't see it while applying, blinded by the silver holo base! lol

      Delete