Saturday, March 15, 2014

St, Patrick's Day Nail Art

I'm always glad when there's a theme that I can use as inspiration for a nail art, less thinking to do. This is my first St. Patricks day mani, and I tried to incorporate everything I can think of related to this holiday. Shamrock, rainbow, pot of gold, and a leprechaun holding a beer (just in case you couldn't make out what I tried to paint there,lol. It's a sad attempt). I only noticed while editing the pics, that the rainbow on my index don't aligned with my middle nail. Not a big deal, I know.. Still, it bugs me, but I'm too lazy to take another pics :p



The background is a saran wrap mani using blue and white polishes over a white base. Here's the list of all polishes I used for this mani:
OPI My Boyfriend Scales The Walls
OPI Red My Fortune Cookie
OPI Jade is The New Black
OPI You Don't Know Jacques
OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby
Zoya Thandie
Zoya Darcy
Zoya Josie
Zoya Yummy
Zoya Chantal
Zoya Taylor
China Glaze Liquid Leather
China Glaze Fairy Dust
Color Club Pucci-licious
Colos by Llarowe Behead The Drama Queen
Lynnderella Change



Have a fun long weekend and have a Sham-Rocking Day!! (just in case I'm not posing on Monday)

XO
Novi

2 comments: