Friday, May 2, 2014

Amazing Spiderman Inspired Manicure

It's Friday! Are you planning anything fun for the weekend? :) I'm probably gonna go see Amazing Spiderman 2 tonight, so I prepped my nails for the occasion!
Starting with painting my thumb and index with OPI Over & Over A Gwen, middle and ring with Picture Polish Aurora (over black), and OPI Eurso..Euro on my pinkie. I used water spotting technique on my index, middle, and pinkie with OPI Push and Shove and additional OPI Eurso..Euro on my index, OPI Over & Over A Gwen on my pinkie. 




I painted the spiderman logo on my middle nail and cobweb on my ring nail. I wanted the background on the logo to look like an electricity burst, since one of the villain is Electro, but didn't think I achieve the look. Still think it's cool though. 



On my thumb is half of the spidermask, and half on the other thumb. I used OPI Push and Shove, My Boyfriend Scales The Walls, and China Glaze Liquid Leather.



I totally love this! My right hand is not as neat, but hey I tried! :)


XO
Novi


2 comments:

  1. I need to get and see a movie! It's so rare for me these days. I love how your thumbs work together in the mani. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The water spotting works awesomely with this :)

    ReplyDelete