Thursday, June 26, 2014

NOTD: Girly Bits No Such Thing As A Purple Problem

Today's NOTD post is a stamping over glitter gradient. This combination is always seem to be my go-to when I need something easy but not looking too boring. 
The star of this mani is one of my new Girly Bits, No Such Thing As A Purple Problem, a new addition to their core line that was released with the latest collection, 80's Girl Bands.


No Such Thing As A Purple Problem is a grape purple jelly filled with holo micro glitter and gorgeous shimmer. It's my kind of polish! It was a bit patchy in first coat, but the second coat totally even it out. 
I sponged Razzle Dazzle in about 1/3 part of the nails on the tips then top coat it to give a smooth surface to stamp. I used the image from MoYou Pro Plate Collection 01 and Mundo de Unas Black, then finished it with another coat of HK Girl top coat. Although I used 2 coats of top coat here (before and after stamping), 1 coat is enough to give a smooth finish.






If you're a micro glitter lover, or just love anything sparkly or purple, then you NEED this polish! Harlow & Co. will be restocking this within this week (as this post is written), and you could also buy this directly from Girly Bits.


XO
Novi

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic, I love it!!! I need both of these pretties.

    ReplyDelete