Saturday, July 5, 2014

Jindie Nails Kangaroo, Take Me Away (June-A Box, Indied_

Hi guys! Tonight I'm showing you a pretty crelly gliter from Jindie Nails that I've been wearing for 2 days and now ready to be taken off. Kangaroo, Take Me Away, is a part of A Box, Indied from June 2014. June's theme was Destinations, and this polish was inspired by Kangaroo Island. Jen, the creative brain behind Jindie Nails brand, did such a great job. I absolutely love this! You are a crelly glitter genius! 
Kangaroo,Take Me Away is a white crelly with gold, copper, aqua blue,and green squares and hexes. The glitter was suspended really nicely. I had no issues with application. I used 3 coats (normal application, no glitter manipulation necessary), like I always do with crelly glitter. I used 1 coat of HK GIrl top coat to smooth it out.


Jindie Nails Kangaroo,Take Me Away

Jindie Nails Kangaroo,Take Me Away

Jindie Nails Kangaroo,Take Me Away
XO
Novi

2 comments:

  1. This polish is so pretty! I love the pops of gold against the cooler colors<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you make this look fantastic! Crelly glitters scare me because I always worry that it will be a lumpy, draggy mess.

    ReplyDelete