Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Swatches & NoTD: piCture pOlish Unicorn

Hi guys! Today I'm wearing one of the new collaboration shade created by piCture pOlish and Allie from Brit Nails.This is now one of my favourite shades created by bloggers! The name alone already makes it hard to resist for me (who doesn't love unicorns, really?). The base colour and combination of glitters and shimmer in it is just perfect for the name Unicorn. Find out what inspired Allie in creating this shade in this blog post.

piCture pOlish Unicorn
Unicorn is a turquoise crelly base with pink shimmer that's impossible for me to capture, and a mixed of pink and silver glitter. Depending on your monitor setting, you might see this leaning more blue, but in person it leans more green to me. Formula and application was ok, but not great. The formula is a bit on the thick side but still easy to work with. I used two coats, thin coat at first and I used a thicker one for the second coat. Due to the amount of glitter packed in it, it dries gritty, so top coat is definitely needed. I used 2 coats of HK Girl top coat here.
piCture pOlish Unicorn

piCture pOlish Unicorn

piCture pOlish Unicorn
Are you team unicorn? Well, I'm into all magical things so I need this just by the name, although overall it did not disappoint! Will you be getting this one? I purchased mine from Nail Polish Canada. You can also buy this direct from piCture pOlish, or through their network here

XO
Novi

2 comments:

  1. Great swatches. This is definitely an interesting polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this polish the moment on saw it on Brit Nails, and your swatches also look gorgeous. Even though it sounds like the formula is a bit tricky I still want to get it. :)

    ReplyDelete