Thursday, September 11, 2014

Blue Marbles with piCture pOlish Forget Me Not

Today is a special day for me, and the polish I'm wearing today quite represent it, especially by the story behind it. It's Forget Me Not, a gorgeous blue with scattered holo flakes created by piCture pOlish in collaboration with Kate, from Lacquertude blog. You can read all about what inspired her and her gorgeous swatches in this post.


Knowing me, you don't think I'd be wearing this plain, do you? :p I created a marbled look with regular water marble technique using Forget Me Not and a white polish (OPI My Boyfriend Scales The Walls). Whenever I do a water marble, I always try to make a uniform design on each nails as much as I can. But this time I dunk my nails in a different spot every time in order to get the marble look. 




Here's a swatch of Forget Me Not on its own. It's really stunning!
piCture pOlish Forget Me Not
Oh, by the way, today is my 3 years anniversary with the bf. See what I mean that this is the perfect polish for the day? ;)


XO
Novi

10 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! And gorgeous mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty water marble. I've only tried it a few times, but I love the look and I want to try some more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty addicting for me once I get back at it again! :D

      Delete
  3. Such a great polish, wearing it myself right now! Great watermarble too, really does have that marbles look. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Glad I'm not the only one seeing the marble look on them ;)

      Delete
  4. Happy anniversary :)
    I love this design very much, looks so good on your nails :)
    I am your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete