Friday, January 9, 2015

Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate Review - Snoopy Nail Art

Happy Friday! Today I have another Born Pretty Store product review with a nail art to go with it. The images on the plate are all so adorable! But I'm biased, cause I love Snoopy. I have tried almost all of them, and they picked up really nicely using my konad hard stamper. 

The background for my stamping is a gradient using piCture pOlish Sky, OPI Rumple's Wiggin, and Orly Snowcone. The dots on my thumb, index, and pinkie are OPI Sparrow Me The DramaI made snoopy decals using Mundo de Unas Black and filled them with Cirque Carpe Diem. The hearts are stamped with Mundo de Unas Mexican Pink.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find this plate on their site anymore to link it for you, but they have a great selection of stamping plates to choose from, all with affordable prices! You can check out their plates selection here. You can also get 10% off your purchase for regular priced items using my code NVG10.



Do you love Snoopy? I think I'll be keeping this mani for the weekend :)


**stamping plate used in this post was provided for my honest review

XO
Novi

4 comments:

  1. The art may come out looking more defined and professional as well. But on the other hand, it can start costing you a lot of bucks to keep it up. como fazer carimbo de unhas

    ReplyDelete