Sunday, January 4, 2015

Glam Polish (part of) Mid-Winter's Dream Collection Swatches

Hi guys! Today I have swatches of 3 Glam Polish collection that was released in December last year, Mid-Winter's Dream collection. This collection consists of 9 beautiful shades, and I have 3 of the most sparkly ones to share with you. 
I had Whirldwind on for 3 days before I start working on swatches for this post, and absolutely loved it. The sparkles is insanely gorgeous, even in dim lighting I could still see some twinkle. My mani was still perfect when I took it off, no chip at all, but it's time for a change.


All swatches are topped with one coat of HK Girl top coat.


Glam Polish Below Zero
Below Zero is a sky blue holo microglitter in a blue tinted jelly base. Even though it's packed with microglitter, the formula is not too thick or goopy. I got full coverage in 2 coats. Dries to a slightly textured finish, but one coat of top coat fix that right up!
Formula, application, and finish are the same for the rest of the polish shown after this.
Glam Polish Below Zero

Glam Polish Below Zero

Glam Polish Below Zero


Glam Polish Polar Lights
Polar Lights is a teal green holo microglitter. For some reason, I'm liking this shade to wear in fall season.
Glam Polish Polar Lights

Glam Polish Polar Lights

Glam Polish Polar Lights


Glam Polish Whirlwind
Whirlwind, this is my favorite shade of lavender. The fact that it's a super sparkly holo microglitter makes it SO much better! I'm totally in love with this polish.
Glam Polish Whirlwind

Glam Polish Whirlwind

Glam Polish Whirlwind
Mid-Winter's Dream collection is available directly from Glam Polish (with shipping to Australia and US) and from their international stockist. I purchased mine from Harlow & Co.. These are made to be a Limited Edition collection, so grab them while you can!

On a different note, I'm still learning to work with my new camera. So I apologize for some inconsistencies in the photos. I'm still figuring out which setting works best to show the most accurate color for both the polishes and my skin tone. So far I'm only hitting one of them right, but I'm pretty close to figuring both out. Please bear with me :)

XO
Novi



5 comments:

  1. All three of these are so lovely!! I haven't tried Glam Polish, it's on the list for 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ones you picked! Glam Polish is one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful on you! Definitely adding all three to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete