Monday, February 23, 2015

Illamasqua Destiny

For today's NOTD, I dug in my stash for another untried and remembered that I've had this one for a while now and it's time to actually wear it. I'm lucky that I was able to acquire this beautiful polish through a swap. It is not the shade of green I'm usually attracted to, but from the swatches I've seen I know I need to have it. I was right. 

The formula is perfection. No kidding. 2 easy coats, aside from having to push a few glitter in so they're not sticking out on my tips, it didn't feel like I was applying a glitter polish at all. The base is jelly like but pigmented enough without drowning the glitter. 
The only bad news is I have no idea where you can buy this other than hunting it in second market like FB groups or , I didn't find it either in Myer or Illamasqua website anymore. I know it's an Australian exclusive shade, but not sure if it's a LE.


illamasqua-destiny

illamasqua-destiny

illamasqua-destiny

illamasqua-destiny

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! 

XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment