Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Cirque Colors Metropolis Collection - June Release: Golightly & Nolita Lolita

Hi guys! Not sure if you guys missed me, but I'm back. I struggled for a little while to even bring myself to sit long enough at my desk to start painting my nails, but I decided no one is gonna stop me from doing the thing I love! Plus these 2 polishes I got helped motivate me to start doing my nails again. 

The Metropolis Collection is a monthly release series of creme finished nail lacquers, highlighting the great city of New York. For the month of June, Cirque released 2 sweet, bright colors that are perfect to wear this spring/summer. I'll be showing them individually and worn together in a simple ruffian nail art with stripes accent. They are so perfect together! 




Both polishes have the same excellent formula, easy to apply, and opaque in 2 coats. Swatches are shown with 2 coats topped with Cirque Colors Liquid Laminate top coat.

Golightly
A tiffany blue creme
2 coats
cirque-colors-golightly


Nolita Lolita
A bright pink creme
2 coats
cirque-colors-nolita-lolita

The Metropolis Collection will be taking a break for the month of July and August, and will be back with new colors in September. 
These shades retail for USD 13.00 each, and can be purchased from www.cirquecolors.com or their stockist (such as Harlow&Co. and Nail Polish Canada). Complete list of their stockists can be found in this link.


Connect with Cirque Colors

**Products were provided for my honest review

XO
Novi


No comments:

Post a Comment